Find a Physician
Like virtually all health care providers, Coffee Regional Medical Center’s policy is to request payment when patients present for services and to assist them in meeting their financial obligations. Please review the following for information that will assist you with meeting your financial obligation.
- Billing your private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid for hospital services. As a courtesy shortly after your discharge, CRMC will submit a claim to the insurer(s) provided to us at registration. After the insurer pays their portion of the bill or if the insurer denies payment, you will receive a bill for any unpaid balance. You can pay your portion due in person, by phone, by mail, or online via MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Please click here to pay CRMC online.
- Help with understanding additional medical services. Please note that in addition to the bill for your hospital services, you may receive one or more bills from specialized physicians who assisted with your care while you were a patient here. You know your own physician, of course, but you may not have met other physicians whom your physician asked to assist with or consulted about your care while you were in the hospital. Frequently utilized specialists include anesthesiologists, hospitalists, emergency room physicians, radiologists, and pathologists (laboratory tests). We have provided a list of the most frequently requested phone numbers of those specialists below:
· CRMC Anesthesia Billing (800) 232-5703
· Hospitalist / Practice Plus of Southwest Georgia (229) 312-5800
· Emergency Physicians of Coffee County (800) 225-0953 or en Español (800) 856-5838 (Services July 1, 2011-June 30, 2013)
· Coffee Emergency Group (888) 703-3301 (Services July 1, 2013 forward)
· Radiological Associates of South Georgia (912) 384-6803
· Southeastern Pathology Associates (866) 801-7177
- Assistance with inquiries and resolution of CRMC medical bills. The CRMC Patient Financial Services Office is located near the hospital at 196 Westside Drive. Regular office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Our phone number is 912-383-5614. We look forward to assisting you.
Information for patients whose limited income makes it difficult or impossible to pay their hospital bills:
- Extended payment plans are available through our Hospital Expense Loan Program (H.E.L.P.) this can be discussed with Patient Financial Services.
- Patients hesitating to seek healthcare because of financial limitations may be eligible for free or reduced cost hospital services covered through the Indigent Care Trust Fund. The fund was created more than 20 years ago to assist with hospital bills for Georgians whose household incomes meet federal poverty guidelines, as determined each year and printed in the Federal Register.
- For more information on whether you are eligible and, if so, for help in applying, call the CRMC Benefit Specialist at 912-383-5646 for an appointment. If no one is available, please leave your name and telephone number so that the specialist can follow-up with you.
- At the meeting with the specialist, you will need verification of all income for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents, as well as a copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax Return.