Family and friends play an important role in the healing process, and can be a major factor in improving patient morale. We encourage family and friends to visit. Please keep in mind that rest and quiet are also essential for the patient’s well-being.
- Visiting hours in the general hospital are 9:00 a.m until 9:00 p.m. every day.
- Visiting hours in the Intermediate Care Unit and Intensive Care Unit (ICU) are 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m, 4:00pm to 6:30pm and 8:00pm to 9:00pm every day.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Quiet hours with no visitors or phone calls are observed daily from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
Please be thoughtful of the patient you are visiting, as well as others by observing the following:
- Children over age five and over are welcome in general hospital areas with adult supervision.
- In the ICU, children age twelve and over may visit with an adult.
- Due to state rules and regulations, no one under 12 years of age is allowed to visit the Pediatric Unit.
- Limit two visitors with a patient at a time.
- Visitors should remain in patient room or other designated waiting rooms. For the privacy of others, please avoid congregating in hallways.
- Since many patients are especially susceptible to infection, avoid visiting if you have signs of a cold, flu or any other infectious disease.
In an effort to promote health and well-being, tobacco use is no longer allowed by anyone while in our facility or on our campus. This policy affects Coffee Regional Medical Center’s main campus as well as any other properties, including the medical office buildings located next door.
Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) and Public Phones
For your convenience, an ATM is located on the first floor at the entrance to the Cafeteria. Public phones can be located in the Emergency Department and ICU waiting areas.