All Coffee Regional Medical Center employees*, providers, and their family members are eligible for membership in the credit union. The membership fee is $5.00 and cannot be collected via payroll deduction.
*Employees must have satisfied their ninety (90) day probationary period to qualify for membership.
- Payroll deduction available
- Up to three withdrawals per quarter without penalty. A penalty of $10.00 will be assessed for each withdrawal over three in a quarter.
- If you exceed six withdrawals in a quarter, you will be dropped from savings for a period of six months.
Christmas Club Savings Accounts
The Christmas Club Savings program begins on November 1st each year and checks are mailed by November 15th the following year. You must submit an application for membership in writing. Club features include:
- Open enrollment available throughout the year.
- No fees or service charges.
- No minimum deposit required.
- Payroll deduction available.
- Dividends paid on the account quarterly.
- Payroll deduction can be cancelled at any time.
Please note that withdrawal before the club year-end will close the account for that year and the account will be subject to a loss of dividends payable.
- Funds from payroll deductions are available the Monday following the day we receive the deposit
- Funds from deposits by cash, cashier’s check, certified check or tellers of government check are available the first business day after the day of deposit
- Funds from local checks are available the second business day after the day of deposit
- Funds from non-local checks are available the fifth business day after the day of deposit
- Personal Loans: Credit Union membership must be maintained for six (6) months to qualify for a personal loan.
New Auto Loans: Credit Union membership must be maintained for one year to qualify for a new auto loan. The credit union will finance up to $50,000.00 for up to seventy-two (72) months on current year models and up to sixty (60) months on prior year models.
Used Auto Loans: Credit Union membership must be maintained for one year to qualify for a used auto loan. The credit union will finance a used auto based on the NADA Book value up to $50,000.00 for up to sixty (60) months on current year up to previous three (3) years models and up to forty-eight (48) months on models that are over three (3) years old.
Vacation/Holiday Loans: Credit Union membership must be maintained for six (6) months to qualify for a holiday loan.
Credit Union Holiday Schedule
We will be closed on the following dates in 2018:
|New Year’s Day||Sunday, January 1, 2018|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 28, 2018|
|Independence Day||Wednesday, July 4, 2018|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 3, 2018|
|Thanksgiving||Thursday, November 22 & Friday, November 23, 2018|
|Christmas||Tuesday, December 25, 2018|
CRMC Employee’s Credit Union
Mattie Lewis, Manager
196 Westside Drive
P.O. Box 1287
Douglas, GA 31534-1287