Helping Your Manage Pain
CRH Pain Management uses a wide range of non-invasive treatment options to help patients manage their pain, restore function, and regain quality of life. Our goal is to provide you a personalized care plan so you can live your life with minimal pain.CRH Pain Management is here for the diagnosis and treatment of pain conditions including spine, musculoskeletal, and nerve-related disorders.
The lead physician, Dr. Kate Paylo, is a double Board Certified, fellowship-trained Interventional Pain Management specialist with over 11 years of experience in her field. She completed both her Anesthesia/Pain Management Fellowship and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency at the University of Virginia where she also served as Chief Resident. She has also served as a dissertation committee clinical supervisor at Kent State University and as a clinical faculty at Ohio University.
With a goal to improve each patient‘s level of function and quality of life, she uses non-operative and minimally invasive techniques to achieve those outcomes. Dr. Paylo has extensive experience in a long list of advanced procedures
- Platelet-rich plasma injections (PRP)
- Joint Injections
- Genicular nerve blocks
- Lumbar transforaminal epidural injections
- Lumbar epidurals
- Lumbar medial branch nerve blocks
- Lumbar medial branch nerve radiofrequency ablations
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Trigger Point injections
- Cervical epidural injections
- Cervical medial branch blocks
- Cervical medial branch radiofrequency ablations
- Spinal cord stimulator trials
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve radiofrequency ablations
- Peripheral nerve stimulator implantations
Dr. Paylo is seeing patients by referral only.
For an appointment and to find out more about how you can treat your chronic pain, please speak with your physician and request a referral to CRH Pain Management.
If you are a physician sending a referral, please print the CRH Pain Management Referral Form and fax the form to (912) 720-9050
Please call CRH Pain Management with any questions.
CRH Pain Management
100 Doctors Building, Suite A
Douglas, Ga 31533
(912) 389-2160 phone
(912) 720-9050 fax