Passion, Progress, and Promise
Coffee Regional Medical Center is a shining star in our region, providing high-quality, patient-centered care. Named a Top Small Hospital in Georgia, CRMC offers:
- An 98-bed hospital, featuring all private rooms, including 21 pediatric beds.
- A busy, high-tech emergency department, with telemedicine capability.
- An after-hours urgent care center for sudden, less serious medical problems.
- Five fully-equipped operating rooms.
- A state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization lab.
- An in-house infusion center.
- Onsite hospitalists to ensure a physician is available to all patients around the clock.
- A retail pharmacy to offer our patient’s the convenience of medications upon discharge.
- Amenities such as hospital-wide wireless Internet, a chapel, in-room menu, plus dining room and grill, serving specially prepared meal options for breakfast and lunch.
Our highly trained doctors provide a broad range of general and specialized medical services, including:
- Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology
- Dentistry and orthodontics
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Hospitalist Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational Medicine
- Orthopedics and Spine
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat)
- Pain management
- Sleep disturbances
- Surgery, including general laparoscopic surgery
- Wound Care & Hyperbarics
- Urology, both adult and pediatric
These and other services are enhanced by our ongoing investment in the most modern technology and equipment.
Dedicated to Community Wellness
Our mission at CRMC is to provide exceptional care and wellness close to home. The core of our mission is Wellness and that encompasses the Wellness of our community. We are dedicated to providing resources and services to encourage healthy lifestyles and better lives.
Located behind the main hospital, the CRMC Wellness Center is staffed with specially trained nurses and exercise physiologists. The Center offers cardiac, orthopedic, and pulmonary rehabilitation and also serves as a fully-equipped fitness center for residents, with electronic and personal trainers and group classes. Many local companies reimburse employees who use the gym.
CRMC also reaches out to support and enhance community health. For example, our industrial/occupational medicine specialists work with local corporations and factories to prevent injuries. We offer many community events such as smoking cessation and weight loss programs, community diabetes programs, free sports physicals for high school athletes, annual health and wellness fair, and a fitness 5K race/walk. In addition, we serve healthy meal options in the CRMC cafeteria. Our cafeteria is open to the public and the community is encouraged and invited to dine “healthy” with us.
Engaging patients in their own healthcare is not only good for providers, it’s good for patients. Patient engagement is a powerful tool in achieving healthcare’s “triple aim” of improving the patient experience, improving the health of populations, and lowering costs. CRMC continues to promote a culture of engagement with exceptional performance.