Thank You for Choosing Coffee Regional Medical Center
Our goal is to make your stay with us as comfortable and convenient as possible. When you arrive at CRMC, you will find staff and volunteers ready to help you get settled. There are also a few things you can do ahead of time to make your admission and billing proceed more smoothly.
Before You Arrive
Check with your insurance carrier about any pre-certification requirements for specific tests or treatments you may be having. Without proof of pre-certification, your tests may be delayed and/or you could be held responsible for the entire bill.
If you receive emergency services, contact your insurance carrier within 24 hours. This helps ensure the insurance carrier will approve the visit, so you don’t risk being responsible for the entire bill.
Patient Admission and Registration
- Outpatient: If you are having an outpatient procedure or exam, you can speed up the check-in process at the hospital by pre-registering online.
- Inpatient: If you will be staying overnight or longer for your test, procedure or treatment, then you will register at the hospital the day of your admission.
Patient Access (Admission/Registration) is located in the main entrance lobby on the first floor, just beyond the gift shop and to the left of the information desk. Signs are clearly marked.
The Patient Access office is open and staffed from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. After hour and on weekends, you will be admitted in the Emergency Department.
Please arrive at CRMC at least 30 minutes before your appointment time to allow enough time to register. Bring with you the following:
- Your doctor’s orders for hospitalization or services.
- Complete and accurate information about all insurance, including Medicare and/Medicaid. (Be sure you have already checked with your insurance carrier for any pre-certification requirements).
- Important personal documents. Even if you have been a patient at CRMC before, we need to collect personal information (name, social security number, address, etc.) from you each time to make sure nothing has changed.