Financial Assistance

If you have limited income that makes it difficult or impossible to pay your medical bills, CRMC can help. One of our financial specialists will meet with you to discuss payment options. Options may include:

  • Free or reduced-cost hospital services covered through the Indigent Care Trust Fund. The fund was created more than 20 years ago to assist with hospital bills for Georgians whose household incomes meet federal poverty guidelines, as determined each year and printed in the Federal Register.

Your first step is a meeting with a CRMC financial specialist to determine if you are eligible. At the meeting, you will need to show verification of all income for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents, as well as a copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax Return. Your financial specialist will also help you apply and secure any available funds.


Financial Assistance/Charity Policy
Financial Assistance/Charity Summary PYA
Financial Assistance/Charity Summary PYA – Spanish
Financial Assistance Application
Financial Assistance Application – Spanish