A Physician for the Entire Family
CRH Family Medicine Group offers family-oriented, primary care. We partner with you to understand your health history and your long-term healthcare needs. And if you should ever need more advanced care, our Family Medicine doctors coordinate care with other specialists in the region and at Coffee Regional Medical Center to help you get the care you need.
Our Family Medicine doctors offer care for every age and stage of life. We address the medical needs of children above the age of eight, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
CRH Family Medicine Group
Thaihang Nguyen, D.O. (Suite F – 100 Building)
Lydia Tanner, M.D. (Suite G – 100 Building)
Jacob Abraham, D.O. (Suite K – 200 Building)
Haley Lewis, FNP-C
Kim Lott, PA-C
Debbie Purvis, FNP-C
For an appointment, with Dr. Nguyen or Dr. Tanner, please call 912-384-9898
For an appointment with Dr. Abraham, please call 912-384-4024
103 Parallel Street, Broxton, Ga
For an appointment, Debbie Purvis, FNP-C, please call 912-359-3869
To find out more about our primary care providers please search our online directory.
Offices are open Monday – Thursday, 8 am – 5 pm and Friday, 8 am – 12 pm – Closed on major holidays.
A Doctor or a Nurse Practitioner?
Physician assistants (PAs) are medical providers licensed to prescribe medications, diagnose and treat illness and disease. Working as part of your integrated medical team, PAs are critical to increasing access to care by expanding the capacity of physician practices across the country.
Nurse practitioners (NPs) are registered nurses with advanced academic and clinical education in the care of the sick and in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of common and chronic illnesses. They work alongside doctors and can diagnose and treat medical conditions, administer vaccinations and prescribe medications.
Family Medicine Services
Family Medicine providers treat a variety of illnesses and conditions, conduct health screenings, and comprehensive physical exams. Comprehensive primary care services, including:
- Preventive care, health screening, and physical exams for individuals of all ages
- Well-child care
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions (including asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, irritable bowel)
- Acute care for short-term illness (such as pink eye, skin rashes, and sore throats)
- Treatment of minor injuries (such as lacerations, stabilizing sprains, and diagnosing broken bones)
- Flu shots, allergy injections, and immunizations
- Physical exams for sports, school, and summer camp
Patient Checklist: Before Your Appointment
To maximize your time, and that of your primary care provider at your upcoming appointment, take a few minutes to prepare a list of questions and to gather and bring needed information, including:
- Insurance (Private/Commercial, Medicare or Medicaid card)
- Valid picture ID (driver’s license, passport, consulate ID)
- Co-payment (consult your insurance provider)
- List of current medications
- Changes to your address or contact information
- Changes in your medical history