Expert Primary Care for Adults
Coffee Regional Medical Center offers Internal Medicine services to young adults through seniors. From minor illnesses to chronic diseases, they get to know your personal medical history, evaluate injuries, and make sure you get important health screenings when necessary. If you should ever need more advanced care, our Internal Medicine doctors coordinate care with other specialists in the region and at Coffee Regional Medical Center to help you get the care you need.
Coffee Regional Medical Center offers Internal Medicine services in several convenient locations around Coffee County. If you do not have a primary care provider please search our online directory.
Internal Medicine Services
Internal Medicine providers treat a variety of illnesses and conditions, conduct health screenings and comprehensive physical exams. Comprehensive primary care services, including:
- Preventive care, health screening and physical exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions (including migraines, heart disease, diabetes and arthritis)
- Acute care for short-term illness (such as respiratory infections and pneumonia, tendonitis, shingles)
- Treatment of minor injuries (such as lacerations, stabilizing sprains and diagnosing broken bones)
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Routine physicals
Patient Checklist: Before Your Appointment
To maximize your time, and that of your primary care provider at your upcoming appointment, take a few minutes to prepare a list of questions and to gather and bring needed information, including:
- Insurance (Private/Commercial, Medicare or Medicaid card)
- Valid picture ID (driver’s license, passport, consulate ID)
- Co-payment (consult your insurance provider)
- List of current medications
- Changes to your address or contact information
- Changes in your medical history
CRH Medical Specialty Group
H.P. Nair, M.D.
Michelle Jones, NP-C
200 Doctors Dr Suite S
Douglas, GA 31533
CRH Internal Medicine Group
Jeong H Paik, M.D.
Dewayne Dowling, FNP-C
200 Doctors Dr Suite K
Douglas, GA 31533